Saturday, June 2, 2012

Cherry Chocolate Chip (From Sullivan's in Tyngsboro, MA)

Three words to describe this one of a kind treat...

Feminine
Fruity
Surprise

I chose these three words because of its appearance and flavor.

If you are a big tough guy and think that ordering a pink ice cream is lame girlie crap or something, think again. The surprise is the incredible fruity flavor accompanied by chocolate chips and little cherry filled chocolate cups. Imagine you can eat fruity pebbles cereal with chocolate in a creamy cold texture. There are even actual maraschino cherries mixed into the deliciousness. 

I have been frequenting Sullivan's since its been warm enough to be open and every time I go I try a different flavor. Sure, the 7 year old girl in line in front of me go this option, but come on, kid's always know what tastes best! Their sweet taste buds are hyper active. That's why they don't want to eat brussels sprouts and liver. All I am saying is, give this ice cream a try and you won't be disappointed.

Hell, who could be disappointed eating any ice cream?

(Okay, I know for the poor people with lactose intolerance this would be disappointing... but I have tried various sorbets and soy ice creams in my time as well, I will get to blogging about my findings as well.)

In the meantime, for everyone in this world who may be stuck on vanilla, give Cherry Chocolate Chip an honest try!

-The Ice Cream Bimbo

No comments:

Post a Comment