Saturday, March 9, 2013

What has the lazy Bimbo been doing...?

Well, it is not so much that I have been lazy... more like busy. Very, very, incredibly, stupidly busy! BUT I have compiled my findings from last summer. I will be posting them soon. Also, I am feeling ambitious. Potentially taking on another blog... SANDWICH BIMBO! (and other foods really...) I just chose SANDWICH because I happen to be born on NATIONAL SANDWICH DAY! So its only fitting. If there are any places you would like me to visit and to review, please, I am open to all suggestions! Always around, The Ice Cream Bimbo

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kira, How do you say trim and fit eating all this stuff? (lol) I don't really have a favorite sandwich but if you could eat a Papa Gino's pepperoni pizza for me it would be appreciated. They do not have any down here. Also if you come across a Jack in the Box please eat a Jumbo Jack with cheese for me. Until we meet again(lol)

    ReplyDelete