Sunday, July 8, 2012

Over 25 flavors and counting!

Hello, Ice Cream Bimbo here, just wanted to check in a let you all know I have been getting around! Over 25 flavors total so far this summer and many more to come!

Here is my list of flavors and the locations I tried them at. I also add a little info on the flavors that I liked best.

Cremeland, Manchester NH.
-Coffee Oreo (this was my first ice cream of the season, suggested by my older brother who lives in Manchester. He knows me well. I loved this combination of decadent coffee flavor and childhood joyfullness of oreo cookies.)

Sullivan Farms, Tyngsboro, MA.
-Pistachio
-Cherry Chocolate Chip (Love this one, brings me back to childhood and simpler times.)
-Black Raspberry (My sweetheart's all-time favorite)
-Chocolate Chip
-Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup
-Vanilla Peanut Butter Cup
-Coffee Brandy
-Coffee Oreo
-Butter Peacan
-Strawberry
-Mopman's Grasshopper Pie

School House, Burlington, MA
-Harwichport Mud Pie (A huge favorite of mine!)
-Burlington Health Bar
-Bailey Irish Oreo (OMG...so delicious!)
-Peanut Butter Madness
-Pistachio
-Kahlua Krunch

Shaw Farms, Dracut, MA.
-Mocha Chip

Big Daddy's, Dracut, MA
-Death by Chocolate (Probably deadly if you eat too much and do not have access to water...)

Nanabette's, Woburn, MA.
-Oreo Cookie

La Carreta, Manchester, NH
-Fried Vanilla  Ice Cream (I stole a few bites from my older brother's b-day dessert, muhahaha!)

Whole Foods, Woburn, MA
-Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla
-Citrus Pistachio
-Caramel Pistachio (If you haven't figured it out by now, I am a huge fan of Pistachio Ice Cream and Gelatos and I have to try them all....)
-Belgium Chocolate
-Black Raspberry

Mmmmmm.... bring on more flavors! Ice Cream is my love!

Two things I guess I could not live without...
1. Ice Cream
2. Intercourse.

Just saying...

;)

Until next time,

The Ice Cream Bimbo

No comments:

Post a Comment